Be a Leader of Contemporary Music
In the past 2 years, Argento has been a leader in the field, performing over 30 premieres and featuring over 30 different composers. Make a lasting impact on the musical lives of the 5,000 audience members and 30,000 online viewers annually. Your donation will ensure Argento's commitment to creative, adventurous, and thoughtful programming at the highest caliber.
Donations at the $50, $200, or $500+ levels by check is most appreciated, or donate online via PayPal.
Argento New Music Project
P.O. Box 824
New York, NY 10024
Tel. (347) 927-4368 email: email@example.com
On matters of gifts of stock, real estate, in-kind contributions, and estate planning, please contact General Manager Kimmy Szeto.
Argento thanks the following individuals, organizations, and foundations for their support:
- Hester Diamond
- The Fritz Reiner Fund - 2009, 2010 , 2011 , 2012 , 2013
- The French-American Cultural Exchange - 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010 , 2013
- Austrian Cultural Forum New York - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- The Siemens Foundation - 2013
- The Reed Foundation - 2012
- The Alice M. Ditson Fund for Contemporary American Music - 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 , 2013
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs - 2011 , 2012 , 2013
- The Botstiber Foundation - 2012
- New York State Council on the Arts - 2007 , 2008 , 2009 , 2011 , 2012
- The Aaron Copland Fund for Music- 2010 , 2011 , 2012
- The Italian Academy of New York - 2006, 2008
- Goethe-Institut New York and Friends of Goethe-Institut - 2008
- Argosy Foundation - 2008
Argento New Music Project (ANMP) is a tax-exempt, non-profit music organization. Our mission is to confront important issues in contemporary Western music through production and education. Argento New Music Project engages in the production of concerts, music festivals, recordings, educational events, and instructional materials. Argento has, since 2001, been committed to sharing our music with the community, both local and global. ANMP has:
- Independently produced critically acclaimed concerts at leading concert venues in New York: Carnegie Hall, Miller Theater, and Merkin Concert Hall.
- Collaborated closely with foreign cultural organizations, including the Austrian Cultural Forum, the French Consulate, and the Italian Academy.
- Coordinated student internships for potential arts administrators.
- Produced audio and video recordings for Columbia University’s educational interactive website, which has been used by more than 3,000 students.
- Organized free performances with post-concert talks in New York public schools, including underserved areas in Harlem and Brooklyn.
- Collaborated with and performed in a disaster relief concert to raise funds for effected families immediately after 9/11.
- Produced, in collaboration with UNICEF, the Indian Ocean Tsunami Relief Benefit Concert in February, 2005. Argento raised thousands of dollars for UNICEF's relief efforts in Indonesia, India, and Sri Lanka.
- Produced, in collaboration with Octaeva, LLC an international consulting firm, CD recordings and visual artworks which were given to teachers and schools in Indonesia, India, and Sri Lanka for use as positive, creative tools.
- Produced recordings for prominent labels including Plus Loin, Gravina Musica and Aeon.
- Organized lectures and master classes for students in Turkey and China about the latest developments in new Western music.